We did another batch of buttons once we decided we liked them.
I have started making some designs to fit on small pieces without getting too small. Though my sailing boat was pretty tiny. It is 2cm square.
It is in the kiln now, cooling down. I am very excited that it seems to have kept all its details after fusing.
I made this cat using glue to hold it in place and some glassline paint for the face. I will fuse it tomorrow. I am experimenting with the heart on top of the overlay layer. I am hoping it won't cause too much distortion on the vertical edges. The bit of extra volume in that one place may cause a bit of a bulge to the left and right of the heart.
Here are some drawings I made.